Friday, August 15, 2008

WHOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my first choice house :DDDD

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm so happy right now. And so far, I'm only with one of the girls that I'm no longer friends with, and she's the one I would most rather be with, cos she won't do anything. (:  Yay. It's called Iroquois. Wow, that's hard to spell. You can see my teachers Here! It's a link. Mr.Plowe is really cool. He came into our class alot last year. :) And Mr. Moran ran for mayor, but lost it. Haha, though he was mayor of Kenosha a few years ago. Mrs. Fennig was in a 7th grade house last year, so i know her. Then we just found out who my math teacher is today, but I forgot her name. It's long and hard to pronounce.
And while at registration, I saw 2 of my favorite teachers I had last year. They seemed reallyyy happy. Haha.
But the bummer, I didn't get 3-D art. That was what I picked on my form, but I got Family Consumer Science.


I forgot how totally lame middle school drama is. Wow. Kids get mad at things 2nd graders would get mad at. Seriouslyy, I'm done. :))

No comments: