Thursday, August 21, 2008

This is sad.

So I'm pretty busy the rest of summer. It's gonna FLY by, here's my schedule-

Tomorrow - Having a "party", Shelly, her husband Travis, Zach, Morgan, and our other neighbors Ben and Lucy are coming over to hang outtt

Saturday - Going to Ben and Lucy's for another "party"

Sunday - Possibly going to school to bring my stuff to my locker, considering I'm going to have to miss open house. >_<

Monday - Babysitting Dani, an 18 month baby (:

Tuesday - I think I'm going to Katie's Meadow if the weather is good. 

Wednesday through Labor Day (Monday) - We're gone :O  DISNEY WORLD I SAY :D Then we get back on Monday about 2 p.m. and the next day I start school. :'( Ahhhhhh.  


Check out my new picture :)  It was taken in the car ride home from Chicago. Zach stole my camera and was talking a bunch of random pictures of everybody in the car, and I happened to like this one.(:

1 comment:

John W. Evans said...

Woo hoo! Disney! Can't wait to hear about it...