Monday, August 4, 2008

Why So Serious?

Haha, so I went to see the Dark Knight again yesterday. My dad took me and Zach to see it. And let me say, it was still 100% awesome the second time. I saw some things I missed with mom, Uncle Ed and John. I saw my 2 favorite scenes again. The pencil magic trick scene and the hospital scene. It was Zach and my dads first time seeing it, so I had to be quiet the whole time. But I still closed my eyes on the one scene I did the first time.... When he made the guy "smile". I forgot how totally awesome and cute* batmans voice is :D, and how cute of a batman Christian Bale is. (And still how cute Heath Ledger is...) Whoo. But now he's ugly with his BUZZ cut. My mom and I were talking about the joker in the car this morning. We talked about how diabolical he is, and yet how totally smart he is too. 

Ah, well then we came home, went swimming, watched movies and ate Chinese. 




I keep having these dreams, where me and my former friends are all friends again, and dreams where the school year sucks. I don't get the dreams where we are all friends... because I don't want to be friends with them. I left them for a reason. My mom was talking about how maybe they've changed, like I have. But I highly doubt they have changed when they are "prank" calling me every week, even though I know it's them. I've thought of what I'm going to say next time though :D Here it is-

I answer - "Hi guys! I miss talking to you. You know, I was starting to think you guys might be mad at me... but then I thought, how silly of me. Why would you guys be mad at me? You have no reason to be mad at me. You guys aren't that low that you would do that. Then I thought maybe you hacked into my myspace, cos somebody did, but you guys aren't that rude and mean. Hm, hows your summer going? Mines going great, I've been hanging out with 2 highschoolers :) Well, it's been nice talking to you, gotta go. My friends are here! Talk to you later, byee."

I told my mom and she said that would be awesome :DD Haha.   
Oh and I found out this morning that my mom thinks I'm as mature as an immature 15 year old. Haha. (That would be Bryan she is comparing me to) Would you consider that good or bad?










1 comment:

Ali said...

I LOVE The Dark Knight!!!! Obviously. Yeah, those are great scenes! haha, i have seen The Dark Knight 4 times! Yep Batman and the joker are pretty dang hott!! :D Great blog!! Check mine out, I think you will like it! :D