Monday, August 11, 2008

Title?

Thoughts and fears race through me,
As school approaches.
At night... my dreams don't make sense
Are these signs? or just my conscience
Scaring me

Visiting great-grandma,
Being called "Katie" feels great
As I sit where she once did
I picture her sitting across the table,
Laughing.
I still miss her so much

The house full of loud voices and fits,
It eats at me too easily

This summer has taught me so much
How louzy my life was, 7th grade changed me,
Caught in a dark cloud, scared to leave
This summer I escaped,
I've found the true Kayla

Now I'm having the time of my life,
I'm finally truly laughing,
Dancing to music again,
Friends can actually make me laugh
I think I'm going to stick with them,

And my toenails
are a different color each week.

2 comments:

Emma said...

I like the part about the toenails.

Ali said...

that was great.