Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Scared the sad out of me

Hah, so last night, around 9, my mom and I went over to Shelly's.  I played Wii with Zach and Bryan. It was funnn. 

It was kind of funny. My mom kept saying "I'm gonna be home by 10" and at 10:30 she came in and said "Kayla, can you run home and get the bottle of wine in the fridge?" Haha. So I went home to get it. and when I got back, Shelly and my mom were outside. They both told me to go in the front door, because Shelly "broke the door". I can't believe I believed them!!! But I started walking towards the front door, and I open the screen door and Zach pops out of the bushes and screams at me. I jumped about 2 feet and almost through the juice in my hand. Bryan was like on the other side of the house, because he didn't know where to go. Haha. But then I was all shaky in the house and Bryan found it absolutely hilarious, but Zach knew what was wrong. Hah.  So he came up to me and was like "I'm sorrrryyyyy" But I still found it funny, and laughed alot. The rest of the night I was shaking though. If you didn't know, I get scared REALLY easy, and I'm super jumpy/jittery/paranoid. So then after like 10 minutes, Shelly asked me to go close Morgans bedroom door, because she was sleeping. So I go and do it, then I come around the corner to go downstairs and Zach is there goes "BOO!" and I screamed, but Morgan's a heaving sleeper, luckily ;)  That was the last of the scaring though. We ended up staying 'til midnight. 

But the whole weekend I was kind of in a mood, where like I just felt sad and depressed. And after I was scared and I laughed so hard, I felt better. :)

1 comment:

Ali said...

check out my blog!