Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Few friends... not so bad.

I never really thought that I would actually like not having that many friends. But let me tell you, this summer is probably one of my best ever. Now, my friends that I DO have, I am SUPER close to, and I can trust, truly. I know I can because I've spent so much time with them, or talking to them. ;)  And another good thing, there is WAYYYYY less drama with only a few friends. I wish this summer would never end. 
Oh && 
This was in my horoscope for today -
"There is a growing sense of freedom in your life, and the best way to encourage it to continue is to take advantage of it."
Sounds pretty great to me :) Freedom.

3 comments:

Kelly Luce said...

i love your new profile pic!

also, that is an awesome last line of that poem--a new toenail color every week. i think i will scrub the gunky polish off my toes (it's been there for two months now, i just keep painting over it) and apply a fresh coat of something like turquoise or orange :)

kelly

Kayla said...

i love orange on toes :D

Ali said...

i loved that post! yeah, not so much drama with only a few friends. oh & awesome horoscope :D