Monday, September 1, 2008

Vacation

Home! I'm home. Can't say I'm glad to be home, but I'm here, in Kenosha, once again. 
Disney was..... good. For me, it wasn't "magical", but it was good to get away. I got to ride my favorite ride 4 times :) The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror :o  It's my all time favoritee. You sit in an "elevator" with 20 other people, with nothing but a seatbelt, and you go up 13 stories and drop straight down at random. Then you go ALL the way up, and a window opens up and you stop for a second and you can see the whole park, then when you drop, it takes your picture. We got Hannah to go on it with all of us, and we got our picture. It's pretty awesome. We got the front row too(: And my mom and I have our hands up in the air, my dad is laughing looking at Hannah and this is the funniest, Hannah's face is totally mellow. As if we weren't dropping or anything, just like she was in an elevator. And all the other people in the elevator are screaming and laughing. It's awesome.
We also stayed and watched "Spectro Magic" at Magic Kingdom. It was at 9, it was a parade all lit up. We  got alot of pictures. That WAS "magical".  What I loved most about it, was how nice people are there, and they are all in good moods. And whenever you check out of a store or anything, they say "You have a magical day" I love it. Hannah and I saw Pluto, Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, and Piglet. And we had breakfast with Pooh, Tigger, Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter. He was my favorite. He gave me a lesson on gravity. He kept making me stand up, then sit down.... about 7 times. And the first time he told me to sit down, I looked at him, like "uhh, you're going to pull the chair out" and apparently he got my look, because then he said "I'm not going to do it, I promise!" Then Alice came over and he made me show her. Then he's like "See, it's easier to sit down, than to stand up, right? All thanks to gravity." Haha

But also, I found some of Disney hard for me. Like, we did Splash Mountain, and that of course is all about Brer Rabbit. It's a water ride, where you go through whatever land that is, and then you plunge down a 50 foot drop into the Briar Patch. But um, through out the ride, it has Brer Fox and... Brer Bear. I always found myself looking the other way at those parts. No matter how "funny" it was, I couldn't look. Also, when we were in line to see Winnie the Pooh, he had to go "get some hunny" and Hannah asked my mom, "Why does he have to get hunny" and my mom replied "So he stays happy. Otherwise - nevermind, I'm going to stop there" and that kind of ruined the moment of hugging Pooh for me. But Eeyore was good, he's my favorite :)

Well, these are all the rides we rode.

Magic Kingdom - Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Stitches Great Escape

Hollywood Studios - Tower of Terror, Rockin' Roller Coaster (starring Aerosmith), Muppet Vision 3-D 

Epcot - Test Track

Animal Kingdom - Expedition Everest

I loved it all, except Stitches Great Escape. You kept expecting something, and it was soo lame.



Ah, well, tomorrow, my first day of 8th grade. I'm SOOOOO not ready. I'm quite nervous, actually. I'll write about it tomorrow. >_<

1 comment:

Ali said...

Sounds like an awesome time! I'm just a little confused about the Pooh getting hunny thing...

Anyways, I loved 8th grade. It was pretty good for me! Hope all goes well!