Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Typical-ness

Of course, second day of school, I'm sick.  Runny, stuffy nose. Red tonsels, that hurt! Watery eyes, and I'm just so tired! I'm like run down, pooped.  Today, we did nothing! Once again.

In math we played Heads up 7 Up. Haha, real original. Science, I guess we kinda did. We studied observations, and we had to explain a pencil and a badmitton racket as descriptive as possible. English was stupid. We drew symbols representing us.... BORING. Social Studies we took a test. Haha, just what we all want to do now. It was on our states, that we know by now. Blah. Like, I memorized all them in 5th grade, we learn EVERY SINGLE YEAR. And we are taking a test in english tomorrow. Whoo. I love it. Oh well.  I have to say, lunch has been the best! I haven't laughed that hard in a REALLY LONG time. But lunch right now is all screwed up. They changed lunch, so now we have 4 lunch periods. 6th grade is all together and is 11:30 - 11:55. Then 2 7th grade houses go together from 12 - 12:30. Then 2 8th grade houses go together (Us, and Mohican) from 12:35 - 1:00. Then 1 7th grade house and 1 8th grade house go together from 1:10-1:40.  On wednesdays, my lunch is 10 minutes shorter than all the others. NO FAIR! My mom is like "That's not right!" And the lunch before us is always behind, so today we didn't go to lunch until 12:30 and we were back in the room by 12:50. That's NOT enough time. They had to split up 7th grade because it is WAY too big this year and can't fit all those kids. They have atleast 34 kids in everyclass. That is not good. Our building is only fit to hold 800 kids, and we have over 1000. Yikes!

1 comment:

Ali said...

That's sad that you were sick.