Friday, September 5, 2008

8th grade start off

Well, today I'm home sick for the second day in a row. I lost my voice, I have a sinus infection and an ear ache. So last night, we went to the walk in clinic, I think that place is so bogus. We waited for a half an hour IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM, then once the doctor finally came in, he was in and out in less than a minute. HOW ANNOYING! I'm like "You couldn't do that before we waited so long??? I'm sure you had a minute where you were just sitting around, and could have been helping me." I was so mad, I like didn't smile or say anything to anybody. And the guy is like "So what's wrong with you today?" and I replied "Uh, I'm sick." Thinking... "DUH! I thought you were the smart one here" Haha, oh yeahh, I have an attitude if I want to(:   Hah, and usually when you go to the walk in clinic, they bring you to like a room that looks like an office, but this time they brought me to this ER room with a stretcher and a monitor and everything and a bunch of needles and ewwww. I was like "Gee thanks. This makes me feel better" Then a bunch of male doctors were walking around and I found it funny how they all look so tough, but are wearing crocs and purple scrubs. Not to offend anybody. it's just like I picture my dad or somebody in that, and laugh. But then so the "Dr." walks in, says Whats wrong, I reply like a typical non-patient 13 year old, I say I have green snot... which is lovely may I add, he says "You have a sinus infection. THATS IT. It's like, Uh I could have figured that out, and I just started 8th grade, didn't you pay a bunch of money to learn that? Then some nurse walks in gives me a piece of paper and bye. Arg, I hate hospitals. 

Well, tonight we are going to a Brewer's Game with my parents friends Cindi and Dan, and possibly Zach is coming, not sure yet though. He's in school, haha. Nah, I actually like school.

5 comments:

Ali said...

That's sad that you were sick again Kayla. Yep, I hate hospitals too. They're creepy!!

Annamariii said...

Hey, I'm Annamari. I'm from Hungary. I think you are nice, and I write there because of this. If you thint, you can send me an e-mail. My e-mail adress is cseh.annamari@citromail.hu .
Thanks,
Annamari

P.S.: I hate hospitals too. I was there a lot of time... Horrible!!!

Kayla said...

How do I know yer not some weird person? Gotta give me some proof before I email you, sorry hun.

Annamariii said...

Ok. So, I just would like to know you. Because I can practise english and you looks a great friend. And if you want to know something about me before you write me(maybe you won't write me, and I can understand it) I have myspace and you can see me ( www.myspace.com/cseh_annamarie ).

Kayla said...

I added you.