Wednesday, September 17, 2008

100.

Well, this is officially my 100th post. But that's not the reason I'm posting this. I was hoping I'd get a happy 100th post, but I came to write out this post, when I realized it was my 100th.

See Worst Dream Ever Here:

So I was somewhere, not sure. The setting is never really certain in my dreams. But I got a phone call, and it was Aunt Katie. She was still alive!!! She was still in Romania. So then I get all happy. I feel PERFECT! My life is great. Then like, the next day, she dies.  And that just makes me WAYYY more depressed than ever. 

How depressing is that? So I woke up, and was just kinda down all day. I saw my friends while driving around White Caps with Shelly, and just didn't feel like hanging out with them. Arg. Arg. Arg. Arg.!

So my unconscience is getting me happy, and trying to help me. Then my self-conscience annoying self comes along and bursts my bubble, reminding me it's not possible. 

1 comment:

Ali said...

I'm sorry Kayla. I hope you feel better and happy soon. I'm sooooo sorry. That dream sounds horrible.