Thursday, September 11, 2008

*#@!

I really hate my french teacher. Last night she called me house saying I've been truant 5 times to her class! I've only gone to school 5 days! And I went last Tuesday and Wednesday. Was absent Thursday and Friday, then Monday I told her I wasn't going to be there because I had alot of work to catch up on. Then Monday night, my mom called and got me out. 
So today, Mrs. Riedlinger (the dean of students) pulled me aside and asked me "Where have you been going 10th period?" and I said "Mr. Morans" and she told me I was supposed to be in french. I told her my mom got me out, and she said she was going to tell her that and get rid of all my truancies. Haha. WHOO!  Apparently she likes me better this year :) Last year, she HATED me. 

Well today was pretty good. I guess Angelica was serious when she said she wasn't mad at me. Because today in choir, when the rest of the class was up putting their music away, neither of us had music, and she came up and stood in front me just smiling. Then she waved and I waved. Then she started talking to me. Haha. I don't know about people these days. O_o

1 comment:

Ali said...

Eww about the French teacher. That sucks Kayla. I'm so sorry. I have French tomorrow...and sorry but my French teacher is really nice.

Good about the dean of students lady though! That's awesome.