Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hi Guys(:

Hah, my title is like my new favorite phrase to say. I walk into every class and scream "Hi guys!" :) Haha, it kind of gets me motivated to start. Anyways... like my new headline?  It's an inside joke. John thought of it for me. Isn't he nice? Sorry John, if you don't like it, tell me and I'll change it.  Or you know, you can do what we talked about. Just get your revenge somehow. I'll accept it ;)  Or I can just come to San Fransisco?


In other news, today was pretty good. I really like Mr. Moran, he knows how to make me laugh. Like today in advisory  I walked in and said "Kayla" then put 2 fingers up, like the peace sign, or like the number 2, and I didn't know what he was doing, So I said "two?" and he just kept doing that... so then I did it, and he said "Yeah." Haha, then went back to work. I was like "okay?" eh, but his class is REALLY boring. I found myself staring at the red hand going around the clock for the last 10 minutes of class. Whooo. 

And I found this and love it!



1 comment:

Ali said...

Nice title Kayla. I like it.