Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bridesmaid 5-8-04

So, about my title. I really couldn't think of one, so I looked down and saw the bracelete that I wear everyday. The one all us nieces and nephew* got from Aunt Katie's wedding. I saw the charm inscribed "Bridesmaid 5-8-04" with little wedding bells on it, and thought, "That's it"  I'm really sad though. The charms are wearing off. The bridesmaid is blurry, the blue heart has a white scratch across it, and my mickey mouse charm already lost one ear.  Oh well, you can tell it's gone to good use :) The funny thing is, I feel different when I forget it one day. Like Thursday I forgot it because it fell behind my bed, and the whole day at school I felt kind of just, bummed. Same with my friendship bracelet me and Grace both have. It's a little cheapy bracelet with wooden beads on it, that we got from Action Territory (haha), but we made them our friendship braceletes. They were the last 2... so it kind of fit. Then we went back to her house, and got some weird book on curses and myths and stuff, and it said the true friendship bracelet should be covered in rose oil and while doing this, we had to have 4 candles lit, and no other lights on. We covered the other ones bracelet, then gave it back. And we swore we would wear it everyday, on our left hand only. I don't know, something she thought of. But's it's fun. I see it, and think "Grace" . ... What would Grace do in this situation, call Grace, I miss Grace. Anything. You know, we haven't seen eachother in almost a YEAR!!! And yet we live 15 minutes away from eachother. Last time we saw eachother was our last piano recital, back in October '07.  Too longg. This year at our piano recital, we are doing a duet together. We are doing Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas, and I'm playing piano, she's gonna sing. It should be fun :)

Well, today is Hannahs birhday party (my little sister). She turns 5 Monday. She's really excited. Our house is covered in pink and yellow. The theme is Spongebob, so pink for patrick, yellow for spongebob. I didn't get it until half way through decorating. ;)  The party should be fun. Our ex-neighbors the Shane's are coming, so Hannah's friend Benjamin, and Andrew Brianna and Joseph are coming too. Zach and Morgan and Shelly. Then some people from my dad's work. And our neighbors Ben and Lucy and their 3 kids, Tyler, Baylor, and CJ.  Eh, we'll see how this goes. Morgan, Baylor and Hannah tend to fight mostly any minute they are together... Its funny because they can play so nice together, they can be silent, then Morgan's brags about how she can do something better than Hannah or just do something Hannah can't because Morgan is 7 and Hannah is 4, well, almost 5. That's gets Hannah heated, then she fights back. Then they come running to the mom's. Morgan usually crying, and Hannah throwing a fit.

Oh and I forgot, in English, we have been studying Edgar Allan Poe, and let me say, he disturbs me.... alot. We read "The Tell-Tale Heart" which is about a guy who kills an old man because of his "vulturous" eye. How creepy is that??? Then we had to watch it. And we had to see the guy cutting off the old guys arms. EWW!  

Good Kodak Moments :D

No comments: