Saturday, September 6, 2008

Baseball Game

The game last night was pretty awesome. We went into the 12th inning. I was pretty bored like the 9th and 10th innings, but then my tylenol kicked in, haha. Then I got hyper, and was forcing Zach to dance to the music. Yeah, he ended up coming, my dad pooped out. This time though, we knew that there was no McDonald's, so we didn't go looking for it. But I almost wasn't allowed back in when we went to get cashews for my mom and Cindi and Dan. On the level we were on, they check your tickets at every door, and I didn't have mine. My mom took it so I didn't loose it. Haha. But the guy heard us talking about it before we got to the door, and let me in(:  
It was funny, in the left field, there is a circle of dead grass. It's where Braun stands all the time. So this time, he was standing a little off, hah. 

I have to say, I love baseball games! 

1 comment:

Ali said...

Baseball games are so much fun!