Monday, September 15, 2008

Yost is toast

For the Brewer's. Haha, I love that headline.  But OH MY GOSH! The Brewer's fired Ned Yost!! I never really liked him anyways, but shocking.... He always seemed kinda mad, or like the Brewer's should always be playing better, no matter how well they were doing. 

Well in other news, my french teacher called my house AGAIN! Today right before we were leaving to go to dinner, she called and said "Do you know if Kayla is still in French?" and my mom is like "No, we talked to the dean. She said Kayla is out" in like an angry/annoyed voice. Then the teacher is like "Ok." and as my mom was going to hang up I yelled "I don't like you" :) But I don't think she heard me. My mom laughed. Tomorrow I'm gonna talk to the dean, and to the french teacher. Be like "Stop calling my house!" Haha. 

School is, surprisingly, going great. I actually like going. Lunch has to be my favorite. Our lunch table does not stop laughing. And it's great, because I haven't laughed like that in sooo long, and it feels great to. Then today my friend tripped on the stairs and fell on me. We both had to stay still for a minute, in order not to pee our pants from laughing so hard. It was hilarious. 

That's about all the news for today. Thank you, and have a great day. (I'm a news cast reporter today(: )

4 comments:

Ali said...

Wow Kayla, I laughed even just reading about your friend tripping! and then falling on you! lol

Kayla said...

Haha, It was hilarious. Then our science teacher Mr. Plowe turned red from laughing so hard.

Anonymous said...

Alas, I could have well-predicted, nay, I DID predict that the Brewers would fall apart--they play in the same division with the mighty Cubs!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah John. :P Don't worry, they will win these next few games with the Cubs. I've been watching :) And today they were SOOOO close. But let me say, those umpires or however you spell are HATERS on the BREWERS. I swear. Haters. They are so Cubs fans. That last pitch to Fielder was SOOO not a strike. It was above his waist. :P